Team Gazelle Return Policy
At Team Gazelle we take pride in delivering an accurate order; if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Team Gazelle, please contact our customer service department directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-543-8326. If a return is necessary, a return authorization number will be provided. Please accompany any return with the return authorization number as well as a copy of the order acknowledgement. Returns that are submitted without a return authorization number will not be processed.
We do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, however, items that have been personalized with a player number/name or items that are damaged due to improper care are non-returnable. For questions concerning returns and exchanges, please contact customer service.
Uniform kits, including fan-wear items, are available to order 365 days a year. Orders can be placed anytime by visiting www.teamgazelle.com. For any questions please contact Team Gazelle customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-543-8326.
Uniform Care Instructions
At Team Gazelle, we know you are proud to be part of your team. For this reason we wish to provide you with the best information possible to help you care for your uniform. Following the general wash and care instructions below will ensure the quality and performance of your uniform so you can display the passion you have for your team.
Follow care labels provided on garments.
Store garments in a cool, dry area protected from sunlight and fluorescent light to prevent mildew or yellowing.
DO NOT pile or bag soiled or damp garments together – this can cause staining from the dyes and possibly cause permanent damage.
DO NOT iron or press garments that have heat set or silk screen lettering
- Hand washing is strongly recommended from our vendors for all uniform kit items.
- If machine washed, launder soiled garments immediately according to care labels.
- If immediate laundering is not possible, hang soiled garments on plastic or wooden hangers so they are not piled
- Wash garments inside out and allow to air dry, or tumble dry on low heat.
- Pre-treat troublesome spots in order to ensure their removal.
- DO NOT launder in water hotter than 110 degrees – these conditions can release dyes.
- DO NOT wash colors with whites.
- DO NOT use bleach.
- DO NOT allow garments to remain in the washing machine after cycle has finished – this can allow colors to bleed.
- DO NOT dry garments on a high heat setting – this can result in uncontrolled shrinking of the garment.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- DO NOT use fabric softener.