Club Uniform Order Guide
Uniform Ordering Instructions
1) You will be sent an email from your team manager or uniform coordinator containing a link to follow to place your order.
2) You should receive this email within two weeks of your uniform fitting date.
3) Once you receive the email, read through it carefully and then click the link that says, “Click here to place your order”
- Read and agree to the terms, then click continue.
- Check the box at the top of the page in order to verify your player’s information is correct.
- If your club is in a new uniform kit you must order all required items; if your club is in a fill in year and using the previous years uniform kits, you are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Select the correct sizes and quantities for your player.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Add to Cart” when you are finished shopping.
- If you need to purchase additional products or sizes you may do so by clicking, “Continue Shopping”. Once you verify the sizes and quantities in your cart click “Checkout” and finish ordering by adding your shipping and payment information.
**ORDERS PLACED BEFORE THE DEADLINE** - Are guaranteed by your team’s first date of play and will be shipped for FREE directly to the shipping address entered.
**ORDERS PLACED AFTER THE DEADLINE** - Will be charged a non-negotiable service fee of $7.95 and are not guaranteed to be complete or delivered by your first date of play.
- The player number provided by your club is the only number Team Gazelle is authorized to print.
- Your uniform catalog will remain available online throughout the season if you have the need to place an order for additional items.
If you do not receive an email to order uniform items, please check your spam folder. If you still did not receive an email, next check with your team manager or uniform coordinator to ensure your player has been added to the roster online, and then proceed to follow these steps:
- Go to TeamGazelle.com
- Find your club’s logo and click on it.
- Enter your club’s password that is found on your fit sheet or consult your club.
- Find your player’s team.
- Read and agree to the terms, then click continue and follow above directions to complete your order.