The New Balance 1260 is a high-mileage trainer loaded with premium technologies for the runner who requires moderate stability with exceptional cushioning. This update to the popular 1226 features a cutting-edge Stabilicore® medial posting upgrade that sits atop higher-density foam to provide a flawless transition through the gait cycle. Whether you're running a quick warmup lap or your third marathon this year, the 1260 can take it; in fact, if you listen carefully, you just might hear it asking for more. Lace up this award-winner and get going today—this update has been named "Best Renovation" in Running Network's Fall 2011 Shoe Review.
- N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off
- Entire midsole made of ABZORB® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Multi-density insert provides excellent cushioning for all-day comfort
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Assembled in the U.S.A.