The Nike CTR360 Maestri III: Complete control
Designed with insights from elite athletes, the Nike CTR360 Maestri III Men's Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat features a refined upper and raised control pads for enhanced touch and control even when it's wet.
- Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass fields that may be slightly wet, but rarely muddy
- 3D control pad engineered to maximize touch and control
- Cleat pattern for superb traction in all directions
- Nike All Conditions Control technology for consistent ball control in any weather
- Textured forefoot and midfoot for enhanced friction and control
The Nike CTR 360 Maestri III improves on its predecessor with a next-generation Kanga-Lite II synthetic material, equipped with All Conditions Control technology that helps you grip the ball for excellent control in both wet and dry conditions. The redesigned 3D control pad uses fins of varying sizes to hug the arch and maximize ball contact for precise receiving and passing accuracy.
This men's cleat offers a comfortable fit in a lightweight package. The EVA sockliner has PORON ® inserts for added cushioning and reduced cleat pressure, while minimal stitching in the forefoot reduces irritation without sacrificing lockdown. The low-profile, super-durable plate offers responsive support and durability while TPU cleat islands provide extra durability and impact protection in high-wear zones. The 360-degree cleat placement includes round cleats on the medial side and blades on the lateral side for ground-gripping traction in all directions.
- Asymmetrical lacing system for expanded ball control surface
- Upper material sits close to the foot for natural touch and fit