CW-X patented compression support socks increase circulation for reduced fatigue and quicker recovery, and support the calf muscles, ankle joint and arch.
Ventilator Compression Support Sock Features:
- Anatomical Toe Design - Non-restricting toe box allows for increased functionality and movement
- Compression and Support - Taping supports the calf muscle and ankle, gradual compression aids in circulation and recovery
- Arch Support - Taping stabilizes and supports the arch of the foot, reducing fatigue
- Mesh venting in key perspiration zones
- 60% polyester/11% cotton/10% acrylic/10% nylon/9% polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric improves circulation
The CW-X Patented Support Web technology provides Targeted Support and Xcelerated Recovery. The targeted variable compression technology of CW-X's patented Support Web facilitates circulation and venous return, minimizing lactic acid build-up and muscle soreness during and after activity. The Support Web provides targeted support to specific muscles and joints in the body where it is needed most.