Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
Tropical rain forests share at least one thing with the Patagonia Ice Cap: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our new Torrentshell provides 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (and has a clip-in loop); the hood fits snugly over a helmet, rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; and the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps. With pit zips for added ventilation, a microfleece-lined neck and chin and a drawcord hem.
- 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down and stows; microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort and enhanced protection of barrier
- Center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips with storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers for wet-weather protection
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures Handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish