Featuring the latest new patented Kinesio Support Web™ design, the Stabilyx™ Tight provides optimum Targeted Support to both the lower back/core area and the knee joint and surrounding muscles for greater overall stability and power.
Stabilyx™ Tights are designed to provide extra support to key areas of the athlete’s body that carry much of the load during intense outdoor activities. By stabilizing the core area and the knees with CW-X®’s patented Kinesio Support Web™ technology, the Stabilyx™ Tight provides more support to the athlete in maximizing his/her outdoor activities.
CW-X®’s patented Kinesio Support Web™ helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint.
CW-X® offers gentle and continuous support to both the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemius in the calf.
The taping support commonly applied to injured muscles is here harnessed to uninjured muscles.
- Provides Targeted Support to knee and core joints and muscles.
- Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight.
- LiteStretch™ 4-way stretch mesh fabric for Stabilyx Ventilator Shorts UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Abdominal support panel provides extra support to the lower abdominal muscles.
- Reflective “flash” and logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- Women’s specific design and pattern.
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord.
80% COOLMAX®/20% LYCRA® 4-way stretch body fabric
80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 2-way stretch Kinesio Support Web™