The Pro Short features a unique Kinesio Support Web™ structure that provides overall balanced Targeted Support to the legs with particular emphasis on the hamstrings and quadriceps muscles.
Provides lower back support: The Kinesio Support Web™ extends from the sides of the hip, stabilizing the pelvis.
Supports the gluteus maximus: The Support Web™ helps to reduce fatigue and increase power.
Provides a suspension system for the hamstring: The Kinesio Support Web™ follows the main muscle structure of the upper leg intersecting at a key point of the hamstring effectively reducing workload, especially in the pull phase.
Acts as a suspension system for the quads, specifically the sartorius muscle: The Kinesio Support Web™ intersects just below the knee, reducing shock and speed at which the knee bends under load. Increased speed and power at the push phase of the running motion result from the additional
support and alignment.
- 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 2-way stretch Support Web™ multidirectional stretch fabric exoskeleton supports specific muscles and joints of the legs.
- 80% COOLMAX®/20% LYCRA® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight.
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low light conditions.
- Women’s specific design and pattern.
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord