Pro Short Features:
The ultimate anatomically-engineered short tight, featuring the patented Support Web, providing targeted support to the key muscle groups and joints of the lower limbs. The Pro Shorts are the next phase in the evolution of anatomically engineered performance apparel revolutionized by CW-X.
CW-X Men's Pro Shorts feature the Conditioning Web exoskeleton that:
- Supports the leg muscles, reducing fatigue and increasing blood flow
- Reduces impact and load to the leg by bringing the hips, knees, and ankles into proper alignment
- Provides greater stability by uniting the major joints of the leg
- Provides lower back and hip support: The Support Web extends from the sides of the hip, stabilizing the pelvis
- Supports the gluteus maximus: The Support Web helps to reduce fatigue and increase power
- 80% Nylon / 20% Lycra 2-way stretch Support Web: Multidirectional stretch fabric exoskeleton supports specific muscles and joints of the legs
- 80% Coolmax / 20% Lycra 4-way stretch body fabric: Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- UPF 40+ for UVA/UVB protection
- Flat seam construction:
- Reflective logo
- Abdominal support panel
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord
The CW-X Patented Support Web technology provides Targeted Support and Xcelerated Recovery. The targeted variable compression technology of CW-X's patented Support Web facilitates circulation and venous return, minimizing lactic acid build-up and muscle soreness during and after activity. The Support Web also provides targeted support to specific muscles and joints in the body where it is needed most. The lower back, hip flexors, quads, hamstrings, knee, and calf/achilles are specifically targeted with the Pro Shorts.
All CW-X products provide UVA/UVB sun protection. The UPF rating indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed by the fabric. A UPF rating of 40 allows 1/40th of the sun's UV radiation to pass through it. This means that the fabric would reduce skin's UV radiation exposure by 40 times where it's protected by the fabric.